Skip to main content

Mijn hel, deel 3

   Onderdeel, van de, marteling:
  • Enorm, niezen
  • Tanden-knarsen
  • Veel dieren, in glas, als ik, drinken inschenk.
  • Chlamydia, maar de, over-dracht, wordt verzorgd, door jil.
  • Ik heb, geen aids, maar iedereen, die het, met mij doet (ook gedaantes), krijgt het, overdracht/ besmetting, wordt verzorgd, door jil.
  • Ik heb, onbehandelbare kanker. Hebben jil, gedaan, net als bij, vele vele, anderen. Ik krijg, ten onrechte, de schuld.
  • Ik ben, ten onrechte, Raise/ Saire/ Nair/ Niks/ Ausstand
  • Jil denken, dat ik, wilsonbekwaam/ volledig ontoerekeningsvatbaar, ben, als gevolg hiervan, krijg ik, 170 euro, per twee weken & noe 30 euro, per week. Das natuurlijk, belachelijk. & wilsonbekwaamheid/ volledige ontoerekeningsvatbaarheid, ook. Is ook, niet zo, de documenten, zijn verborgen, in de toekomst dat ze er, niet zijn, even-als documenten, over documenten ouderlijke macht.
  • ik eet, nog-al vreemd, dat komt,door de marteling, & door-dat, er iets, in ons, eten zit. Lees voor-al, mijn blog food & liquid. 
Wordt zo, vervolgd.....
   San.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rethought/ suspicious (voor Petra Ecker.)

- surviving, an incredible torture (parenting), during all, planets, filled with papers, filled with sixes, ten shaking-lire times . I’m propably, not having enough on that amount, of papers. Six, is, the number, of the devil. I’ve been, in every hospital, on every planet, a lot of times, under different names. I’m busy, doing, for a billion light-years, again, all hospitals. All that time, I’m only, in my bed, disabled. I’m having, bruises, galls, broken fingers, broken hands, broken wrists, broken elbows, broken noses, shattered eye sockest, shattered jew bonse, shattered sternums, broken, & concussioned ribs, brain contusions (have a high, pain, border), brain concussions, broken key-bones, ruptured ear lobes. It’s outrageous, what they’ve, done, to, me, till, so far. Please, I want, to go, home. I can’t, take it, any-more. I’m incredibly, strong, but I’m now, I’m so, tired, of being here. It’s really really, true, you can hide, there’s too, less time. All that time, j...

Never told, them who I'm

At first, I didn't knew who I, were, & what I, was doing on Earth. So I, introduced, my-self as Rianne Sandrina Visser. Was born, on Earth, as Royal Highness, the Princess, Sandrina Courrier-Heberlein-Sanders. Was taken, away, by the, Family Visser, because, of they were very sad, about the, passing away, of Rian, their oldest, daughter. The second name, isn't a co-incidence. I think, I all ready, knew@home. So, I've hidden, they wouldn't, chose, the name, was Sandrina, that's why. I've learned, to be, happy, with nothing. I think, that's the reason, why jolly, like me, so much. It looks, like I'm one of jolly, right? By the time, I found out, I was, a     real  Cissnerp  (Princess), I thought, it's none, of their business. My order, is as well, none of their business. What should, I have, said?  I'm  fooling, jill, just to get information, about jill, fucking New World  Order. It's war dirty dirty bitches, dirty dirty bastards...

Ter Reede, autisme, & PTSS

Zeg, noe, wil ik, me natuurlijk, nergens mee, bemoeien, maar ik heb, een vorm van autisme, & volgens mij, PTSS. Het lijkt, me onverstandig, om mij, te verplaatsen. Ik ben, begin 30, & wil niet, weg uit m'n gesticht. Het slaat, helemaal nergens op, maar ik kom, buiten, zit eindelijk weer, in stoel, schilder weer, ben verliefd,  schrijf veel, werk ongelofelijk hard aan ''the biggest, criminal conspiracy, of all, times'' over The New World Order, & haar zekere einde. San, (Rian) van kamer 9, wil niet weg!!                                                          Will be continued.........                                                              Was signed,    ...