Skip to main content

Pesten,

Nou hoorde, ik, dat veel beroemde mensen, gepest, zijn, vroeger. Dus, ik dacht, "o, is dat, het"? Nu, was ik, vroeger, al een, uitzonderlijk meisje, dat is, het vast geweest. Iedereen, denkt, natuurlijk, "dat, overkomt, U, niet. "O, Nee, denken, jollie? Het is, anders, gebeurd". Niet, een keer, maar keer op keer. Eigenlijk, is dat, pesten, de rode draad, in mijn, leven. Overal, waar ik, me, vertoon, is het, geheid gelazer, Ik dacht, telkens, "wat, heb ik, toch, misdaan?" Wat, heb ik, me, eenzaam, gevoeld.


  Wordt vervolgd....
      Was, getekend,
          Her Royal Highness,
                 The Princess,
                       Sandrina (Rian) Luciane.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rethought/ suspicious (voor Petra Ecker.)

- surviving, an incredible torture (parenting), during all, planets, filled with papers, filled with sixes, ten shaking-lire times . I’m propably, not having enough on that amount, of papers. Six, is, the number, of the devil. I’ve been, in every hospital, on every planet, a lot of times, under different names. I’m busy, doing, for a billion light-years, again, all hospitals. All that time, I’m only, in my bed, disabled. I’m having, bruises, galls, broken fingers, broken hands, broken wrists, broken elbows, broken noses, shattered eye sockest, shattered jew bonse, shattered sternums, broken, & concussioned ribs, brain contusions (have a high, pain, border), brain concussions, broken key-bones, ruptured ear lobes. It’s outrageous, what they’ve, done, to, me, till, so far. Please, I want, to go, home. I can’t, take it, any-more. I’m incredibly, strong, but I’m now, I’m so, tired, of being here. It’s really really, true, you can hide, there’s too, less time. All that time, j...

Never told, them who I'm

At first, I didn't knew who I, were, & what I, was doing on Earth. So I, introduced, my-self as Rianne Sandrina Visser. Was born, on Earth, as Royal Highness, the Princess, Sandrina Courrier-Heberlein-Sanders. Was taken, away, by the, Family Visser, because, of they were very sad, about the, passing away, of Rian, their oldest, daughter. The second name, isn't a co-incidence. I think, I all ready, knew@home. So, I've hidden, they wouldn't, chose, the name, was Sandrina, that's why. I've learned, to be, happy, with nothing. I think, that's the reason, why jolly, like me, so much. It looks, like I'm one of jolly, right? By the time, I found out, I was, a     real  Cissnerp  (Princess), I thought, it's none, of their business. My order, is as well, none of their business. What should, I have, said?  I'm  fooling, jill, just to get information, about jill, fucking New World  Order. It's war dirty dirty bitches, dirty dirty bastards...

Ter Reede, autisme, & PTSS

Zeg, noe, wil ik, me natuurlijk, nergens mee, bemoeien, maar ik heb, een vorm van autisme, & volgens mij, PTSS. Het lijkt, me onverstandig, om mij, te verplaatsen. Ik ben, begin 30, & wil niet, weg uit m'n gesticht. Het slaat, helemaal nergens op, maar ik kom, buiten, zit eindelijk weer, in stoel, schilder weer, ben verliefd,  schrijf veel, werk ongelofelijk hard aan ''the biggest, criminal conspiracy, of all, times'' over The New World Order, & haar zekere einde. San, (Rian) van kamer 9, wil niet weg!!                                                          Will be continued.........                                                              Was signed,    ...